Newborn Colin.
This picture speaks for itself...



I'll be brave and throw in a shot of me with Colin. What did you expect? This was after an intense and not so easy C-section followed by several hours of being incoherent from all the drugs to which I had a horrible reaction from that resulted in hours of vomiting!


Colin's 1st Birthday (love the hat, Mike!)
Colin at 2 years old
Last year our computer crashed and thankfully we backed up all our pictures, but have yet to put them back on our new computer. So that is why there are no pictures of Colin's 2nd or 3rd birthday. But here are a few from when he was 3 (almost 4 here).
Spinnin' records with Uncle Tim...
Colin's 4th birthday (he was so sick last year. We just had cake and opened presents by ourselves)
Colin's 4th birthday (he was so sick last year. We just had cake and opened presents by ourselves)
Happy 5th birthday Colin! Thanks for being such a joy in our life and a great big brother to Katie. We love you!

I hope Colin has a Happy Birthday. I remember his 3rd birthday when you did the whole CARS theme.
ReplyDelete