Great shot of her teeth. Her last bottom tooth (on the right) is coming through now.

Because one sippy cup is just not enough!

Another attempt at making her hair look cute with a ponytail complete with bow. The red "rashy" area on the back of her head/neck is a birthmark. Her doctor said it will never go away and, I quote, "guess she won't ever be able to wear her hair in a ponytail." Not if I can help it! It is a part of Katie and I think it is adorable!

Katie takes after her brother. She loves to look at books and pretend to read them and she loves to be read to. She'll eventually understand how to hold the book the right way.

"Can you read to me, please?"

Another attempt at making her hair look cute with a ponytail complete with bow. The red "rashy" area on the back of her head/neck is a birthmark. Her doctor said it will never go away and, I quote, "guess she won't ever be able to wear her hair in a ponytail." Not if I can help it! It is a part of Katie and I think it is adorable!
Katie takes after her brother. She loves to look at books and pretend to read them and she loves to be read to. She'll eventually understand how to hold the book the right way.
"Can you read to me, please?"
AWWWW!!! I love KATIE!! She is SO Adorable! The dress Mom made looks great on her!
ReplyDelete