Did I mention she's a red-head? With the personality to match.
Just look at that face. Could you ever imagine that her nickname is "the red-headed dragon?"
My kids are my heart. At times they make me crazy, want to rip my hair out. At times they are angels. With every hug, kiss, smile I know they are children of God sent to me to tend on this earth and everyday I am thankful for that. I marvel at their intelligence, bravery, and innocence. They are what get me through each one of these days.
How fun to have such cute Irish children and a cool Irish name, especially this month. We are so opposite...dark hair...dark eyes...olive skin...boring last name...no Irish here at all. Good perspective on Motherhood. I need to read things like that every once in a while to remind myself what it's all about. Today my kids are all home from school, and so it was just what I needed to read so I can appreciate having them all around me all day.
ReplyDelete