Saturday, December 31, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

We spent Christmas at home this year. Just our little family of 5. It was quiet. It was peaceful. We were all sick. Well, except for Colin. Katie was so sick that she woke up, saw her presents from Santa, played a little with them, and then went back to bed until after 11. She woke up for a bit and went back to bed. She had no interest in opening the rest of her presents until later that afternoon.

As I sat there watching my children enjoying the day and opening their presents, I held my new baby boy and just thanked our Heavenly Father for all the blessings in my life. I have been so blessed. It hasn't all been easy, but I am thankful for those challenges and I know that I learned what I was supposed to and grew so much from them. I can't wait for this new year to start and look forward to all the things that Heavenly Father has in store for me. From our family to yours, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment