Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hallo my name is Colin, and I like to do drawings!

So as I was doing some work on the computer, I hear Colin singing to himself, "I like to draw, I like to draw, and I draw straight lines like this and this." So I turn to look at him and this is what he did to himself: I guess it isn't too bad. It was just so funny that I had to get a few pics of what he did.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! It's not bad at all, and for drawing on himself the lines are actually decently straight! At least it was on him where it's washable and not the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I think we all go through a stage where we would draw on ourselves! His lines were straight! And he is washable! I have a friend who has a son and he wanted to be a tiger so he drew stripes all over his body with a black sharpie! Now that was funny!

    ReplyDelete