Saturday, August 2, 2008
Thanksgiving at Tahoe
Mike and I are looking to rent out his family's timeshare condo at South Lake Tahoe. It is right on the Heavenly ski slopes, and overlooks the Carson Valley...beautiful views!! We have stayed there and it is wonderful! We would use it this year, but we will be in Arizona that week...so our loss, your gain! The dates are Nov. 15-22 (Sat.-Sat.)...which is the 1st week of ski season. The condo has 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, living room, laundry...everything is there...all you have to do is pack your clothes and show up. It sleeps 6, but there is also plenty of floor space. Let me know if you are interested and I can tell you about the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds heavenly! I wish that the girls didn't have school and that we had the money! And I think that it may be close to Dennis' parents! Well at least closer than we are now!
ReplyDeleteHey Mike this is Melissa Merritt now Ayers. I don't know if you remember me but my dad is your cousin. Rick I am glad that I found your blog. Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete