I made these for an activity I am going to tomorrow. Don't they look delicious?! This is two Paula Deen recipes in one. I used the recipe for her Brownie Peanut Butter Cupcakes and then took the peanut butter frosting from another recipe. Of course I had to make sure they were edible. Let me tell you that I savored every bite. I have never had peanut butter frosting and this was absolutely creamy and not too peanut-buttery. The brownie cupcakes were moist and stick-to-your-teeth scrumptious!! And I have to thank my mother-in-law for the awesome giant star tip and pastry bags. Love 'em! Some product shout-outs: Duncan Hines Fudge Brownie mix and Reese's brand peanut butter chips (available in bulk at Winco Foods) - I could eat these by the handful. They taste just like the peanut butter cups filling, without the chocolate of course.
Oh, and Mike - there are leftovers just for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment