
I have this corner in my front room that has a side table and a lamp that I just don't like very much. After being in our house almost 3 years now, I finally decided to do something about. It only cost me 35 bucks, too!
The table was already there, but it used to be a distressed blue color. The floor lamp we used to have there has been through 4 moves and is 8 years old. I was at Pier 1 last night and found a great lamp for a great price. I hurried over to Michael's Crafts and had to buy paint for another project, so I picked up a can of matte black Krylon spray paint.

After dropping Colin off at school this morning, I spent about 20 minutes in the garage spraying the table. That's all it took. As I was spraying I kept asking myself why it has taken 7 years to fix this table? I am very pleased with how it turned out and now this corner of the room has the look that I have been trying to accomplish for almost 3 years now.
No comments:
Post a Comment