I found this cute and simple to make handout for the February visiting teaching message. You can find the instructions and template for the purse and coin toppers at Kristin's "See Me Visit Teach" blog at:
http://www.visitingteachingblog.blogspot.com/Thanks Kristin for the cute idea! You have so many!
This is my version:

I got chocolate coins from the bulk candy at Winco:

It literally took me 10 minutes to make this. I used scrapbooking paper or cardstock. This paper was 12x12 and I just cut it down to 8 1/2 x 11 to run it through my printer. A quote from the message is printed on the inside flap of the purse.

If you want help to make one call me and I will walk you through it. If you would like a blank template of the purse, just email the blogger with your email and she will send one to you.
Thank you Krista! I made this, it was really easy & super cute!
ReplyDelete