Mike here with a challenge.
We got a Nintendo Wii a month or so ago, the week Mario Kart was released to be exact. Since then, we have only added a single friend to our Kart list, uncle Moose in Arizona. I would love to race against some of our other real life friends that we know have Wii's (Danny, I'm looking in your direction). Chad and Marcie just emailed me their Mario Kart license numbers, and as soon as we can, we'll get to racing them online.
If there is anybody else out there that has a Wii and wants to race, go ahead and add us as friends in Mario Kart and then email us your license number(s).
I'll get you started with our numbers:
Mike: 1203-9915-4928
Krista: 0559-7459-7637
So add us, email us and let's get to racing.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like a blast. Unfortunately we don't have a Wii. I know, *gasp*! LOL
ReplyDelete