So I have had enough of my long, unmanagable mane. I went to my stylist today and hacked it off! By the time she was finished 7 inches of my hair was gone...and good ridance. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier in the summer!! I love, love, love my short hair. The only other time I had it this short was back when I was at BYU in '98. I can't wait to spend less than 15 minutes doing my hair now. Mike thinks it looks "sassy." So here are some pics of my new hairdo.
Krista you look adorable! That new sassy 'do really suits you. Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteKrista! I LOVE your new hair cut. If I ever try to grow my hair out, I always go back to a short sassy cut.... so much easier to take care of especially the busier we get! You look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair Krista. I used to wear mine like that before I got married and now you're making me want to go back to that short and sassy look!
ReplyDeleteI love your new haircut!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the "sassy" new you!
ReplyDeleteOoooooo...I love it!!! It looks really, really good!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the hair!!! It's so stylish and sassy! The best!
ReplyDelete