Friday, November 7, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

We have been in our house over a year and a half now. We have been slowly getting things done in the house...painting the walls, re-arranging furniture. But there is one part of our home that is still the way it was when we moved in.

With the exception of a small orange tree by our bedroom window, our backyard is still a dirt pile. I just want a place for my kids to run around, besides inside the house, and I don't have to worry where they are. I just want some green grass to look at instead of a dirt plot when I open my kitchen drapes in the morning.

So I am foregoing all Christmas gifts this year in the hopes that my wish of a finished backyard will come true.

1 comment:

  1. That would be great!!! I hope santa gives you what you want...

    ReplyDelete