Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photo Tag


I was tagged to post the 6th picture in my 6th photo album. It is one of Colin when he was about 4 months old and was just learning to roll over. I can see so much of Katie (his sister) in him. I can still see Colin, who is nearly 5 now, in this 4 month old picture. I love you, Colin!
Now I tag...Adrienne, Amanda, Mindy, Aubrey, and Karin to post the 6th picture in your 6th photo album (or folder). Let's see those pics!

1 comment:

  1. I remember these pictures!! One of them Mike put Pooh bear on a little Old Navy dog like he was riding a horse... I cracked up everytime I looked at that! I think Georgia resembles Colin a little in this picture. the other day she made a move that totally reminded me of Colin. It was was cool!

    ReplyDelete