Katie is such a girly-girl. I enjoy buying new things for her and doing things for her. She still won't wear anything in her hair, but she will let me paint her toenails and she loves playing with babies and dolls. She loves to carry around a purse or any kind of bag. She likes to pick out her clothes. Best of all...she loves shoes!
I painted her toenails this awesome bright pink color today. I don't think there is anything cuter than painted baby-toes!

I bought Katie some new church shoes today...patent leather white ones. She saw the shoes in her room before bedtime while getting her jammies on and decided she wanted her new shoes on. She then grabbed her purse and headed to the front door. I just realized when I looked at this picture that she can now reach the door knob!

Realizing that it was dark outside, she turned around and started walking to her room. She was so ready for bed. So this is Katie in her jammies, with her white patent-leather shoes and purse.
No comments:
Post a Comment