Today was one of those days where I just too busy running around and I didn't have the energy to make lunch for the kids today. I had an eye doctor's appointment this morning at 10 and by the time I was done it was noon! I had to leave the house again at 1:45 to get Mike from work because he had a dentist appointment but had to bring me and the kids home first before his appointment. Busy, busy.
Anyway, after I left my appointment at noon, McDonalds was on the way home so I stopped and got Colin his usual cheeseburger Happy Meal (ketchup only!) and I decided to be adventurous and get Katie some chicken McNuggets. I had them throw in some Sweet 'n Sour sauce for kicks. When we got home, Katie wanted nothing to do with the McNuggets (which is good, I guess), but she saw the container of Sweet 'n Sour sauce and was pointing at it and grunting at it. So I opened it up and dipped a McNugget in it and gave it to her. She licked the sauce off of the McNugget and grunted for more.
She loves Sweet 'n Sour sauce! I had to cut her off after about 10 or 15 licks.
That is soooo funny!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how young little ones get a mind of their own? Give her a kiss for me...she is too cute!
I'll take the kids to McDonald's from time to time. They only like the chicken wherever we go; whenever we go. As for me, I've come to discover once and for all that fast food is merely a neatly outfitted diarrhea time bomb. FYI. (Say hi to Mike for me!)
ReplyDelete