Our little moms/preschool group is having a Valentine's party tomorrow and the kids can exchange valentines if they wish. So Colin and I made valentine candy pouches thanks to an idea from Martha Stewart "Kids Magazine." They are soooo simple to make and I think they are about the cutest things I have ever seen.
Colin did about 90% of the making himself...I think the only thing I did was glue the things together. We filled them with Hershey Chocolate Hearts and Hershey Valentines Kissables. The embellishments were on clearance since it is so close to Valentines. I had the cupcake liners in the pantry. They cost close to nothing to make and they turned out so much cuter than "store-bought" valentines. These were definitely a hit with Colin who sat there with me for about an hour making them.
So easy and superrrrrr cute!
It doesn't surprise me that you did those, you are such a crafty person. I bet Colin loved them. I love the pictures of Colin on Mike's chair, and Katie eating my favorite cookies too.
ReplyDeletenice! they look great!
ReplyDelete