Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Little DAREdevil

I took Colin outside a few days ago to ride his scooter that he got for his birthday. I hadn't snapped any pictures of Colin on his scooter since he got it. Here are a few shots of him practicing to ride his scooter.


So far, so good....


Falling off is to be expected...
...but he got right back up again and peddled away...
Then the phone rang in the house and when I came back out this is what I found Colin doing instead of riding his scooter:
He likes to take Mike's work stool and coast down the driveway with it. I don't blame him...it does look much more fun than riding the scooter! It scares me half to death when he does it though. He does know not to go into the street and likes to use the toes of his shoes as brakes! That makes mommy not so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment