Don't ask me where he comes up with them. We have many discussions on many random topics just like this one. I just had to document this one down, though:
Colin: "Mom, what's a casino?"
Krista: (I really had to stop and think about the best way to answer this in a way that Colin would understand it the best and this is the best I could come up with in the few seconds I had to think about it. Otherwise, he will keep asking me about it until I give him an answer)
"It's a place where people go to lose all their money"
Colin: "What about a lucky casino?"
Krista: "A lucky casino?"
Colin: "Yeah, it doesn't make you lose money."
I didn't have a response after that and he dropped the topic entirely.
Now where Colin learned about a casino or where he heard it from, I have no idea!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does he watch tv? There seem to be a million of those casino commercials and they all try and make you think you will be lucky and win lots of money! I think there is even a new one for St. Patrick's Day!
ReplyDelete