He decided to come into this world upside down. At 34 weeks pregnant I found out he was breech and wasn't going to turn around for anybody! After a horrendous C-section he came into the world very quiet. It took a several minutes for him to even make a sound. Can you believe that? Colin? Quiet? He eventually found his voice and hasn't been quiet since.Since Colin is in Kindergarten, I got make cupcakes for his classroom. I had the option of just dropping them off this morning or bringing them right before recess to pass out. Colin was adamant that I did not come to his classroom and pass them out. He just wanted me to drop them off with him this morning. Really? He's 6 and this is happening already? When I picked him up his teacher told me that he was asking where I was when it was time to pass out the cupcakes. She told him that he had said he didn't want me there to pass them out. Funny.
After I picked up Colin from school he had on a birthday crown and sticker from his teacher. We went to the store and I let him pick out a balloon (Spongebob, of course) and then I took him to McDonalds for a Happy Meal. Tonight he will have his favorite dinner. We will sing Happy Birthday to him and eat birthday cupcakes for dessert. He also has some presents to open from us and other family members. His Grandma Arizona gave him money so he can buy whatever he wants. Of course he said that he wants to spend it at Toys r Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment