Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

The kids didn't wake up too early Christmas Day. I guess Santa must have thought that the kids were good this year because he was kind and maybe too generous to them. Katie got a kitchen that she just loves, as does Colin. Colin got a neat marble maze that had one too many pieces for my taste. It took Mike ALL DAY to put it together. When Uncle Tim, Mike's brother, showed up later that morning, they tag-teamed putting it together. Way to go on the choice of marble maze, honey! Our family got a few games for the Wii.

Colin and Grandma Arizon (Mike's mom) putting Legos togetherMike and his "winter beard."
I went all out this year and made a traditional glazed ham dinner. You know I put pineapple and maraschino cherries on top! I also made my sweet potato casserole, green beans with bacon and shallots, and rolls.Mike's brother is a vegetarian so we cooked him a nice salmon fillet and green beans sans bacon and bacon fat.We spent the rest of the day lounging around and playing Wii games. All in all, it was a quiet and great Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. Is Mikes brother a pescatarian? They eat fish, but no other animal products....Or does he not eat pork? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete