Friday, January 22, 2010

Colin's 6th Birthday Party

We really treated Colin this year (and 6 of his friends) to a Build-a-Bear birthday party. He just wanted to invite boys this year. After all was said and done, it was a really neat party and well worth it. The staff really gave Colin the first class treatment and made sure our party was smooth and efficient. The best party...I didn't have to do anything!

Colin chose a polar bearOur "builder" making sure that the kids had their "skins" ready to go.Each kid put a heart into Colin's bear to remind him of his day...such a neat idea. So Colin's bear has 7 hearts in it!Washing and brushing the animals after they were stuffed.Colin and his cousin, Ethan admiring their handiwork. The both picked out the same sweater to dress their animals in.The boys singing a silly song.All of the boys and their animals. They are all such hams!One of the neatest things was this autograph bear that all the guests signed for Colin.After the party at Build-a-Bear, we came back to the house for cake and ice cream and to open presents. Colin wanted a Lego Man cake this year, so that's what I attempted to make for him. I was pretty proud of myself and I think it turned out well.Unfortunately, the colored frosting dyed all their tongues!

No comments:

Post a Comment