Katie is getting so big. She is learning all kinds of new things. She can sit up by herself if she leans foward. She is getting pretty stable if I have the Boppy behind her. She likes to bang her little toys against the ground. She loves to look at books and will make lots of noise when you have the hymn book in front of her and you are singing. She loves our dog, Lola, and lets her lick her hands, feet, and face (although I don't let this go on too long). Katie loves to eat rice cereal, strained pears and applesauce. She hates the swing and bouncer seat and loves to be on the move. She prefers the floor so she can roll around and turn herself around, searching for her toys and grabbing them.
If you look at Katie in a shy, coy way and smile at her, she will do the same to you.
Katie loves to chew on everything...and I mean everything!
Katie loves to look at whatever you are eating and will stare at it and then follow it as you put the said food item into your mouth with a gaze of steel! i.e. I made fresh blackberry cake yesterday for dessert and served it with a scoop of ice cream:
No comments:
Post a Comment