Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Bumps, My Bumps, My Lovely Boy Bumps

The weather in Visalia is crazy right now. The temperature last weekend was 100 degrees. This past week it cooled off into the 80's and 70's. This weekend...it's raining and cool! To top if off, it is supposed to be 90 degrees on Tuesday. Make up your mind already!

So besides the weather, something funny happened at dinner tonight. Colin has had this wierd fascination with his mucsles ever since we got our Wii Fit. At dinner tonight he was trying to pump up his biceps. He kept saying, "see, but I don't have any bumps"(meaning his biceps). So Mike pulls his sleeves up and tells Colin, "you want bumps like this?" Colin just shakes his head yes and says, "yeah, but dad, you have big bumps." He curled his arm again and said, "I can't do it." I just thought it was so funny, but Colin was so serious about it. I didn't want him to see me laughing because I thought it might upset him. I just turned away and snickered and got it all out. When I was able to compose myself I told Colin that he had to do lots of push ups and then he would have bigger muscles. He then curls his arm again and says, "no, I just have to pump my arm like this and they will get bigger." Kids say the darndest things!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Kids really are so funny-my students this year cracked me up all the time. I hope we get to see you guys a lot since we'll only be a few hours away. I'm excited to be a more active part of my nieces and nephews lives!

    ReplyDelete